Saturday 17 March 2012

School


I attend a special needs school here in Manchester and have made so many good friends in the 1 and a bit years I have been attending.

I am the only girl in my class which is great fun as it means I have the boys wrapped around my little finger,
but it can get tough having no girls in my class as the boys don't like to play fairies or dollies with me.

In my class there are 5 teacher and 8 children which is just perfect as it means we all get the extra help we need during the day which I wouldn't get at a mainstream school like my big sister attends.

I know my mummy and daddy worried a lot when it came to choosing a school for me but they made the right choice!

I am very lucky as I have my very own taxi to school which picks me up every morning, my driver is funny and he makes me laugh a lot.

The things I most enjoy about school are my weekly swimming sessions on a friday in the hydrotherapy pool, Assemblies and playing in the big playground.

I love my school

No comments:

Post a Comment